Save 50% off Lowest Price marked Clearance with Coupon Code “GOING50″ UNTIL 1/31**
The discount will be taken off in the shopping cart after you apply the homeschool coupon code GOING50. Add in once to get the discount on all items marked Clearance by the price.
- Lamp Post Homeschool Clearance and Bargain Basement
- Includes Older Editions of BJU Press marked Clearance
Save 10% off List on all Alpha Omega Curriculum All Year Long**
- Use Coupon Code AOP10 in the shopping cart!
- Includes Horizons, Switched-On Schoolhouse, Lifepacs, and Bible Stories for Early Readers Levels 1, 2, and 3
- All Year Long!
- The discount will be taken off in the shopping cart after you apply the homeschool coupon code.
- Add in once to get the discount on all Alpha Omega Curriculum including Horizons, LIFEPACs, and Switched-On Schoolhouse 2014.
$5 Flat Rate Standard Shipping On Prepaid Orders to the continental US.
We’re offering $5.00 flat rate standard shipping on any prepaid order shipping to the continental U.S. Standard shipping is via USPS media mail.
Want it faster?
The USPS Priority Mail SH is $11.00 on any prepaid order. FedEx Ground SH is $12.50 on any prepaid order shipped to the continental U.S.
Homeschool Coupon Codes Information
- Be sure to put the homeschool coupon codes in on the shopping cart page.
- Our shopping cart accepts more than one code, but only one per item.
- For each category you only need to add the code once.
- Each code applies to all items in that category.
Discounts All Year Long at Lamp Post Homeschool
At Lamp Post Homeschool you won’t miss any homeschool specials (with some exceptions).
We discount our prices year round, where publishers allow. It takes the pressure off of you to make purchases in a hurry. It gives everyone the best price we can offer all year long. How long do our sales last? Sales with a time limit are noted on the product page. Our goal is to keep sale prices all year long or until publishers change their prices. Most publishers change prices across the board about once a year or less. Such price changes usually happen around September or from January to March.