Horizons Kindergarten Complete Set Includes Phonics & Reading, Arithmetic, and Health
It’s a complete kindergarten curriculum in the Horizons curriculum series.
Horizons Kindergarten Complete
Horizons Kindergarten Complete Set
Horizons Kindergarten Complete Set includes one of each of the following sets:
- Horizons Phonics and Reading Kindergarten Set JKC120
- Horizons Math Kindergarten Set KS100
- Horizons Health Kindergarten Set JHCK00
Horizons Phonics and Reading Kindergarten Set
Horizons Phonics & Reading Kindergarten Set is a phonetically-based early reading program.
- Students learn “to identify the name and sounds of each letter through alphabet stories and picture associations.
- Manuscript writing is used for letter formation practice” in for grade K.
- Included in the kindergarten set is one of each of the following:
- Four Student Workbooks with removable pages (9780740301377, 9780740301384, 9780740301391, and 9780740301407
- Four Teacher’s Guides
- Four brightly illustrated readers (Ann’s Cat KR001, Mike’s Bike KR002, Clem’s Snake KR003, Van’s Scarecrow KR004)
- An Alphabet Floor Puzzle 9780740301476
- A Wipe-Off Tablet
- Download Sample Pages [Click on the link to start downloading.]
Horizons Math K Boxed Set
“From counting and place value to comparisons and fractions, Horizons Math Kindergarten provides both a fun and functional way for students to learn the basic math skills that become the building blocks for the future learning. Math concepts are presented in 160 colorful student lessons, each lesson providing a review and presenting new material. Students will learn practical skills and analytical reasoning as they work through applicable math exercises.”
The Kindergarten Math Boxed Set includes:
- Two full-color Student Books 9780740303098 and 9780740303104
- One Teacher’s Guide 9780740303111
Download Sample Pages [Click on the link to start downloading.]
Horizons Health Kindergarten Set
The Horizons Health Kindergarten Set includes one of each of the following items:
- Horizons Health Teacher’s Guide Grade K 9780740314933
- Horizons Health Student Workbook Grade K 9780740315053
- Each lesson in the Teacher’s Guide 1 has a Preparations/Materials List, Objectives, Background Information, and the Lesson.
- Answers are integrated into the lesson plan for the day.
- Directions for the use of each component are given.
- When you need to use the student workbook or text, the item name is shown in bold type with the instructions following in regular type and the answers in italics.
- **Use Coupon Code AOP10 to save 10% off list price on Horizons Health Curriculum at Lamp Post Homeschool.
- Scope and Sequence Learn more about this program.