This Switched-On Schoolhouse overview shows features, reasons to use, and system requirements and features for the complete Christian curriculum on CD-Rom that uses the Windows® operating system.
2015 Switched-On Schoolhouse Overview: Requirements
- Switched-On Schoolhouse 2015 Home Minimum System Requirements See the minimum system requirements for Switched-On 2015.
Reasons to Choose Switched-On Schoolhouse Curriculum for Grades 3 to 12
- Reasons to Choose Switched-On-Schoolhouse 2015 Check out the features and benefits. Every year Switched-On Schoolhouse gets better and easier to use for student and teacher.
- Use Coupon Code AOP15 to save 15% off list price on all Switched-On Schoolhouse curriculum at Lamp Post Homeschool until May 31, 2015.**
2015 Switched-On Schoolhouse Overview: Features
- Advanced Lesson Planning-Customize and edit quickly.
- Assignment Screens-Student screen shows the assignments. Parent screen allows editing of the assignments.
- Automatic Grading-About 85% of the assignments are graded and recorded with the click of the mouse.
- Automatic Curriculum Updates-Course revisions are automatically updated via internet. Or you can request update CD.
- Bible Translation Options-include choice of KJV or NAS Bible.
- Book Reports-for grades 3 to 8 for enrichment.
- Built-in Global Calendar-Customize your calendar to meet your schedule. (Block out dates for holidays, field trips, etc.)
- Custom Curriculum-Combine, add, remove units and assignments.
- Electronic Flash Cards-To build your homeschool student’s vocabulary
- Historical Timelines-A click on a linked date in the lesson takes your student to a timeline where the topic is shown on a timeline.
- Individual Weekday Scheduling-Ability to choose which days of the week a subject will be assigned.
- Instant Audio Feedback-Allows positive reinforcement immediately when a student answers a question.
- Language Building Games – Moon Match, Vocabulocity, and Spelling Bee
- Math Games – Flash cards, math drill games, and Operantics (to improve mental math skills)
- Message Center-Internal message system between student and parent/teacher.
- Multimedia and Learning Activities-Extras to reinforce learning.
- Personal Journal-Your student can keep a personal journal.
- Practice Lessons-Teach your student how to use the Switched-On Schoolhouse program.
- Printing Options-print entire assignments, lessons, vocabulary lists, problems, and records from your printer.
- Resource Center-Helpful resources.
- Student Mode-Allows student to customize homepage and other options.
- Text-to-Speech-highlight the text and it is read aloud. Reading voice options are available.
- Videos-educational videos enhance lessons.
- Zero Out Option-If you need to give a zero grade
**The discount will be taken off the in the shopping cart after you apply the homeschool coupon code. Add in once to get the discount on all Alpha Omega Curriculum including Horizons, LIFEPACs, and Switched-On Schoolhouse. Can not be combined with any other coupon codes and excludes items marked clearance.