You’ve Come to the Right Place to Find Elective Courses For Your Student!
As more high school students are taught at home, the need for more homeschool electives curriculum choices is being recognized by publishers. We have a wide variety of elective courses from which to choose.
For high school, there are alternatives to the traditional academic study track. You can use electives to help your student:
- Pursue specific talents such as performing arts or technical skills.
- Learn life skills such as consumer math or home economics.
- Satisfy state requirements with a course in music, speech, PE, health, or art.
- Have a fun course in addition to the academic track.
Career and Technical Education
- Switched-On Career and Technical Education Courses
- Paradigm Home and Careers Elective
- Finding a Career
- Typing Curriculum
Critical Thinking Homeschool Electives
- Canon Press Logic Curriculum
- Christian Worldview
- Critical Thinking Skills Curriculum
- Fallacy Detective and Thinking Toolbox
- Thinking Like a Christian
Mathematics Homeschool Electives
- Mathematics Electives page has information on the following homeschool math electives.
- LifePac Accounting
- LifePac Consumer Math
- Bob Jones Consumer Math
- Switched-On Essentials of Math
- Switched-On Consumer Math