Learn to Apply the Biblical Worldview
- Apply it to subjects such as evolution, carbon dating, and other faith-affirming topics.
- Equip your student to think logically and apply biblical knowledge correctly.
- Earn one apologetics credit in this one-year elective.
- Save teacher-time with the easy-to-use Parent Lesson Planner—it has tests, answers, schedules, and more.
Cultural Issues Set
Cultural Issues: Creation/Evolution and the Bible Course
The Cultural Issues: Creation/Evolution and the Bible Course is an apologetics elective used in the Master Books 10th Grade Curriculum Bundle.
Included in the Cultural Issues Set is one of each of the following books:
- Parent Lesson Planner Cultural Issues 9780890518397
- The New Answers Book, Volume 1 9780890515099
- The New Answers Book, Volume 2 9780890515372
Grades: 10th – 12th
Parent Lesson Planner (PLP) For Cultural Issues
The Parent Lesson Planner for Cultural Issues has the teacher help you need to teach this apologetics course at home or in a small group.
The complete three-hole punched Parent Lesson Plan (PLP) includes:
- An easy-to-follow, one-year educational calendar
- Helpful worksheets, quizzes, tests, and answer keys
- Perforated pages for easy handout
- Additional teaching helps and insights to quickly and easily begin implementing this apologetics course!
Credit: One credit for Apologetics.
Grades: 10th – 12th
The New Answers Book Volume 1
How Do We Know the Bible is True, Volume 1 has easy-to-understand answers that reach core truths of the Christian faith and apply the biblical worldview.
- Offers answers by authorities such as Ken Ham, Dr. David Menton, Dr. Georgia Purdom, Dr. Andrew Snelling, Dr. Jason Lisle, and many more.
- Preview The New Answers Book Volume 1.
- Watch the book trailer.
The New Answers Book Volume 2
The New Answers Book Volume 2 is the second volume in the series that answers questions on creation/evolution and the Bible.
- Explores over 30 faith-affirming topics.
- Contributors include Ken Ham, Dr. Andrew Snelling, Dr. Jason Lisle, Dr. Elizabeth Mitchell, Dr. Danny Falukner, Mike Riddle, and more.
- Preview The New Answers Book Volume 2.