Save on Artistic Pursuits art courses all year long at Lamp Post Homeschool.
The Artistic Pursuits series is written by Brenda Ellis and has recently been expanded to include more lessons.
The books have plastic covers and coil binding which makes them easy to work with. Pages are printed in full color on one side only and are visually pleasing to the eye. The instructions are easy to follow with lots of examples. All of the books for each level are non-consumable.
Artistic Pursuits art courses are mentioned in latest edition of The Well Trained Mind by Susan Wise Bauer as a homeschool art curriculum resource.
Artistic Pursuits Homeschool Art Curriculum Third Edition Listed by Levels
- The Way They See it Preschool Art On this page.
Early Elementary Level
- Artistic Pursuits for Kindergarten to Grade 3
- Artistic Pursuits for Grades 4-5
- Elementary Book 1: Elements of Art and Composition
- Elementary Book 2: Color and Composition
Middle School Level
- Artistic Pursuits for Grades 6 to 8
- Middle School Book 1: The Elements of Art and Composition
- Middle School Book 2: Color and Composition
Sculpture Techniques for Ages 11 to 18
High School Level
- Artistic Pursuits for Grades 9 to 12.
- Book 1 for High School: The Elements of Art and Composition
- Book 2 for High School: Color and Composition
The Way They See it Preschool Art Third Edition
The Way They See It 3rd Edition
Designed for parents and newly expanded, The Way They See It is a great guide for teaching art to your preschool child.
The Way They See It has twenty-six art appreciation lessons that feature works by well known artists such as Hokusai, Hicks, and O’Keeffe.
There is an art project for each lesson to give preschoolers a chance to experience the process of making art the way they see it.
It has 36 art projects geared to preschoolers.
Ages 3, 4, 5