The Heritage of Our Country CD Album has true life stories about great Americans.
Save on Heritage of Our Country and Patterns of Destiny CDs during our sale at Lamp Post Homeschool!
Heritage of Our Country CD Album 6
Heritage of Our Country Volume 6 Audio CD Set
The Heritage of Our Country CD Set has twenty-four true life stories about great Americans such as: Columbus (well, he wasn’t exactly American, but he helped), the early Pilgrims, the story of the US flag, Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, Dr. Walter Reed, Booker T. Washington, Thomas Edison, one of the first woman lawyers, Edward Bok, Alexander Graham Bell, the Wright Brothers, Charles Lindbergh, Philip Nolan, Glenn Cunningham, and Marty Marion. The set includes 12 CDs.
Titles on Heritage of Our Country Volume 6 include:
- Beyond the Horizon—Columbus plans for voyage 1
- The Disappearing Light—Hardships and perils of Columbus 2
- Mutiny of Alonzo— Columbus 3
- Columbus in Chains—Columbus 4
- Persecuted and Betrayed—Early Pilgrims 1
- The First Thanksgiving—Early Pilgrims 2
- The Spirit of the Stars and Stripes—Story of the US flag
- The Runaway Boy—Benjamin Franklin
- America’s Arch Hero Makes a Speech—Abraham Lincoln at Gettysburg
- Billy Scott Faces the Firing Squad—A Lincoln story
- Yellow Jack, The Giant Killer of Men—Dr. W. Reed discovers cause of Yellow Fever
- Fury in Petticoats—One of America’s first woman lawyers
- Booker T. Washington—Yankee woman 1
- Booker T. Washington—Yankee woman 2
- Thomas Edison—Tribute to Edison’s mother
- Edward Bok—Story Famous American
- Alexander Graham Bell—Invention of telephone 1
- Alexander Graham Bell—Invention of telephone 2
- Bicycles and Kites—Story of Wright Brothers 1
- Partners in Flight—Story of Wright Brothers 2
- Man Without a Country—Story of Philip Nolan
- The Spirit of St. Louis—Charles A. Lindbergh crosses the Atlantic
- Little Bad Legs—Glenn Cunningham story
- The Ugly Duckling of Baseball—Story of shortstop, Marty Marion
Many of the stories in this set are used in the Early American History Primary Study Guide by Beautiful Feet Books.