Listen to veteran homeschooler Harriet Yoder talk about various aspects of homeschooling with interviewer Rob Vail.
As you listen to these interviews, we hope it encourages you as you teach your children at home.
- Why Did You Homeschool?
- What are the Challenges of Homeschooling?
- What Are the Rewards of Homeschooling?
- What Do You Say to Encourage People Who Want to Homeschool?
- What’s the First Question New Homeschoolers Ask?
- What About Homeschool Law?
- How do Homeschoolers Do in College?
- What About Socialization?
- What is a Bad Day of Homeschooling and What do You Say?
- What is the Cost of Homeschooling?
- Are Homeschoolers Socially Adjusted?
- Comparing Homeschooling to Public or Private Schooling
- What is the Single Most Important Thing to Remember About Homeschooling?
- What is Lamp Post’s Mission?
- How Lamp Post Homeschool Helps You
- If the Lord Has Called You to This Walk
This is copyrighted material. You are granted permission to copy it for your own use and not for resale. If you wish to use it in your support group newsletter, we ask that you include the following information at the end of the article:
Copyright 2000-2016 Wynne and Harriet Yoder, Lamp Post Homeschool, All rights reserved
- Please drop us a line to let us know how it was used. We appreciate feedback.