Teach Your Child To Read With Foundation Phonics—An Easy and Fun Approach
Features of Foundations Phonics
- It’s a stand-alone phonics and reading program—Flexible for use in kindergarten or first grade.
- Learn the letters of the alphabet and their sounds in this beginning reading program.
- Includes worksheets for those who are ready to learn to write—Or hands-on activities for those who aren’t.
- Take your student on a journey from the creation to the resurrection of Christ as he learns to read.
- The teacher leads every lesson with all the instructions are right there in the same book your student uses!
- Read “scripted” lessons and interact with your student.
- Permission to copy the reproducible pages of the book for your own homeschooling family or in classrooms of ten or fewer students.
Foundations Phonics : Easy Lessons for Early Readers is new from Master Books.
- Foundations Phonics is designed to be completed over the first half of the school year.
- Feel free to go at a faster or slower pace—Gear the schedule to the needs of your child.
- You will read the lesson, engage and guide your child through the worksheets and/or the suggested hands-on activities.
- Teacher instructions, a suggested schedule, materials list, helpful hints for using the course are right in the front of the book for you.
- The lessons are “scripted” for you, the teacher, to read and interact with your student–Great when you are new to teaching phonics-based reading.
- You are allowed to copy the reproducible pages of the book for your own homeschooling family or in classrooms of ten or fewer students.
- Gives you the flexibility to choose any, all, or none of the activities—Choose what is best for your child.
- Download sample pages from Foundations Phonics
Paperback with 334 pages
Grades: Kindergarten or first grade