Teach reading, writing, and spelling with Sing, Spell, Read, Write Kits
Homeschoolers successfully use Sing Spell Read Write kits to teach their children how to read.
Features and Benefits
- Motivate your student with visuals, phonics songs, and games.
- Everything you need to teach one student is in the kit for that level.
- Multi-sensory approach addresses various learning styles.
- Written by Sue Dixon and now published by Modern Curriculum Press
- It has a good track record among veteran homeschools
- Easy-to-use for homeschool parents
- Additional consumable student books are available for extra students.
- Sing Spell Read and Write Preschool Kit
- Sing Spell Read and Write Kindergarten/Level 1 Combo
- Sing Spell Read and Write Level 1
- Sing Spell Read and Write Grand Tour Level 2
Sing Spell Read and Write Individual Components
Sing Spell Read & Write Programs for Multiple Students
In addition Program Kits are available for multiple students.