Teach reading, writing, and spelling with Sing, Spell, Read, Write Kits
Homeschoolers successfully use Sing Spell Read Write kits to teach their children how to read.
Features and Benefits of Sing, Spell, Read, and Write reading kits
- Motivate your student with visuals, phonics songs, and games.
- Everything you need to teach one student is in the kit for that level.
- Multi-sensory approach addresses various learning styles.
- Written by Sue Dixon and now published by Modern Curriculum Press
- It has a good track record among veteran homeschools
- Easy-to-use for homeschool parents
- Additional consumable student books are available for extra students.
- Sing Spell Read and Write Preschool Kit
- Sing Spell Read and Write Kindergarten/Level 1 Combo
- Sing Spell Read and Write Level 1
- Sing Spell Read and Write Grand Tour Level 2
Sing Spell Read and Write Individual Components
Sing Spell Read & Write Programs for Multiple Students
In addition Program Kits are available for multiple students.