Try Exploring the World of Science Books with the Parent Lesson Planners for Science
Exploring the World of Science Courses
- Concepts of Medicine and Biology On this page.
- Concepts of Earth Science and Chemistry
- Concepts of Mathematics and Physics
- Concepts of Biogeography and Astronomy
- Survey of Science History and Concepts. For grades 10-12, it uses four of the World of Science books for a one year, one credit high school science course.
About the World of Science Courses
- These courses aren’t your typical science subjects because they are topical.
- Allows you can focus on your student’s interests in science.
- Each Parent Lesson Planner uses two different books from the Exploring the World of Science series to create an interesting one year science course for grades 7 -9.
- Each course is worth 1/2 credit for science when it is completed.
- Most of the books in the Exploring Creations Science Series were written by John Hudson Tiner who also writes for the Paradigm Science curriculum.
Parent Lesson Planner
Parent Lesson Planner (PLP): Concepts of Medicine and Biology
The complete three-hole punched Parent Lesson Plan (PLP) includes:
- An easy-to-follow, one-year educational calendar
- Helpful worksheets, quizzes, tests, and answer keys
- Perforated pages for easy handout
- Additional teaching helps and insights
- Complete with all you need to quickly and easily begin your home education medicine and biology!
View a sample at the publisher’s website:
One year science program. Based on the number of hours of course work, you can give 1/2 credit for grades 7 to 9.
More information on this is available in the PLP.
Grades: 7th – 9th
The History of Medicine
Exploring the History of Medicine
Exploring the History of Medicine takes a look at medical practices from the ancient past to the present, including biographical sketches of famous persons of medicine. Featuring study questions at the end of each chapter, coupled with dozens of illustrations, this book gives middle-school through junior-high students a strong introduction into the study of medicine. Exploring the History of Medicine is suitable for family study and discussion. It shows” the hand of God throughout the development of modern medicine from the ancient Greeks to the modern laboratories.” Has dozens of illustrations, chapter questions and biographical sketches.
The World of Biology
Exploring the World of Biology
In Exploring the World of Biology, “you will read and explore the life of plants, insects, spiders and other arachnids, life in water, reptiles, birds, and mammals, highlighting God’s amazing creation.”