What Are the Advantages of Using One Science Course for Children in Different Grades?
- Can’t see yourself juggling five teacher’s guides per child? Neither can we.
- Give yourself a break—Try multi-level science courses with your children.
- Keep everyone on the same page at the same time.
- Challenge your children at just the right level—Most of the courses have different ability levels for the activities.
- Use a multilevel science course with several children or in a small homeschool co-op.
- Or go to grade-based science curriculum where each child studies science at the appropriate grade level?