Study Archaeology & Geology—Christian-based and Homeschool Friendly
- Study archaeology and geology in this one-year introductory science course.
- Designed for grades 7 to 9
- Navigate the course with your student with an easy-to-use parent lesson planner.
- Uses Wonders of Creation books: The Archeology Book and The Geology Book as the texts
- Teach a multi-level science course for students in grades from 7th to 9th at home or in a homeschool co-op.
Intro to Archaeology & Geology Package
The Intro to Archeology & Geology Package includes one of each of the following books.
- The Archaeology Book 978089515730
- The Geology Book 9780890512814
- Parent Lesson Planner (PLP): Intro to Archaeology and Geology 9780890517284
Parent Lesson Planner
Parent Lesson Planner (PLP): Intro to Archaeology & Geology
- The complete three-hole punched Parent Lesson Plan (PLP) includes:
- An easy-to-follow, one-year educational calendar
- Helpful worksheets, quizzes, tests, and answer keys
- Perforated pages for easy handout
- Additional teaching helps and insights
- Complete with all you need to quickly and easily begin your home education meteorology and astronomy!
- View a sample at the publisher’s website:
- Based on the number of hours of course work, you can give from 1/2 to 1 credit for high school. More information on this is available in the PLP.
The Archaeology Book
The Archaeology Book (Wonders of Creation science curriculum) studies the archeology of Egypt, Hittites, Chaldeans, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Petra, the Phoenicians, the Dead Sea Scrolls, and Israel.
- With a biblical view, your homeschool student will learn what an archeologist does, what they find, and why it is important.
- The multi-level Archaeology Book is aimed at three groups: grades 5-6, 7-8, and 9-11.
- Each level is color coded.
- Fifth and sixth graders read level 1 information.
- Homeschool students in grades 7 and 8 study levels one and two.
- Homeschool high school students study all three levels for the most benefit.
- Preview a sample from the publisher’s website.
- Full-color illustrations and pictures with 96 pages.
Grades 5-11 with multi-age design for different grade levels.
The Geology Book
Whether jutting skyward, or languishing in the murky depths of the deep, rocks and sediments hold our little planet together. In The Geology Book, creationist author Dr. John Morris takes the reader on a tour of the earth’s crust, pointing out both the natural beauty and the scientific evidences for creation. Profusely illustrated, this book presents an accurate view of earth’s natural history.
Middle and high school science