Teach Natural Science with a Biblical Creation Perspective
- Learn natural science with a biblical creation science perspective!
- Study of the wonders of God’s wonderful creation for grades 7-12.
- With the Teacher Guide, the Wonders of Creation books become homeschool science courses.
- Master Books makes it easy and economical for parents to teach science at home.
The Ecology Book
The Ecology Book (Wonders of Creation science curriculum) studies the relationship between living organisms and our place in God’s wondrous creation!
- The pictures in this book are stunning and capture your attention. I wanted to read and learn more about this subject, particularly because this “politically correct” topic is explained from a Godly perspective. We are to be good stewards of God’s earth after all.
- With a biblical view, your homeschool student will learn about ecology and will:
- Study the intricate relationship between living organisms and our place in god’s wondrous creation
- Examine important words and concepts related to ecology
- Learn about influential scientists and their work
- Gain understanding of practical aspects of stewardship
- Investigate ecological interactions and connection in creation.
- The multi-level Ecology Book is aimed at three groups: grades 5-6, 7-8, and 9-11.
- Each level is color coded.
- Fifth and sixth graders read level 1 information.
- Homeschool students in grades 7 and 8 study levels one and two.
- Homeschool high school students study all three levels for the most benefit.
- Preview a sample at the publisher’s website.
- Full-color illustrations and pictures with 96 pages.
Grades 5-11 with a multi-age design for different grades.