Using the Classical and Charlotte Mason methods, the Young Explorer Science from Apologia Science is a great way to teach multi-level science to your elementary-aged students.
The following subjects are available in the Young Explorers Science Series:
Features of Young Explorers Science Curriculum
- Narration and note booking encourage critical thinking, logical ordering, retention, and recording keeping.
- It uses easy to find household items for neat activities and projects.
- This might be a fun course to do with another like-minded family and to meet weekly or bi-weekly meetings to do the activities together.
- A creationist world view is stressed in the Young Explorers Series.
- God is glorified as the Master Creator of all.
- Each book in the series can be used as a one year science curriculum.
- Though the Young Explorers Series is designed to read by the parent to students in different elementary grade levels, students with a 4th grade reading level can read the text on their own.
- Notebooking Journals are available for two levels: Grades K-3 and Grades 4-6
Good news for younger students who enjoy notebooking.
There is a Junior Notebooking Journal for each of the titles in the Apologia Young Explorer’s Series.
Save on Apologia Young Explorers Science homeschool curriculum during our sale!