Observations and Assessments from Early Cultures to Today—A 1-Year Course
- Designed to be easy to teach, to be comprehensive, to help students gain an understanding of British history trends, philosophies, and events.
- Stobaugh’s British History has the following components for the student:
- Critical thinking
- Examinations of historical theories, terms, and concepts
- History makers who changed the course of Britain’s history
- Overviews and insights into world views.
British History Set
British History Set
British History: Observations and Assessments from Early Cultures to Today includes one of each of the following items.
Included in the British History Set is one of each of the following:
- Teacher’s Guide 9780890516454
- Student Text 9780890516461
See samples at the publisher’s website.
British History Teacher
The British History: Observations and Assessments from Early Cultures to Today Teacher is formatted to be easy to use.
- Assignments with answers, learning objectives, grading criteria, and short essay questions are included.
- Student questions are organized in the back for easy use in testing and review.
- Teachers, parents, or students can grade assignments daily or weekly.
- If you have seen other courses by Dr. Stobaugh, you will know that he favors tests with essay questions, and that means an opportunity for your student to write.
- In the course, there are 34 chapters for 34 weeks of study.
- Each chapter includes five lessons that take about thirty minutes each.
- Materials in this guide include the following.
- Answer Keys
- Student Objectives
- Weekly Tests
British History Student
Students will complete British History: Observations and Assessments from Early Cultures to Today “knowing the rise of the British empire that influenced nearly every corner of the earth!
Use this 272-page student resource with the British History: Observations & Assessments from Early Cultures to Today for the Teacher.