Reasons to Use a Complete Homeschool Curriculum
We recommend the complete programs for new homeschoolers and for families who want or need more structure.
- I want the teacher’s guides, student books, and other necessary books like student activities books.
- I want more structure and lesson plans for my homeschool teaching.
- I want the peace of mind that it is academically accepted and covers necessary skills.
- I want professionally written homeschool curriculum with a proven track record.
- I want to focus on teaching, not researching and creating my own program.
- I want the assurance of complete curriculum where the lesson plans, the answers, and student materials are provided.
If this sounds like what you want, then choosing a complete homeschool program is the best choice.
After you have more experience with teaching at home, you will know more about your likes and dislikes and what works well for you and your children.
- Call or email if you have homeschool curriculum questions.
Grade Level Complete Homeschool Curriculum
You have choices with the following grade level complete homeschool curriculum. Choose all the subjects from one publisher or mix and match from various publishers. Teachers and student books and workbooks are available.
- Preschool Curriculum We carry several complete Christian preschool programs.
- Alpha Omega LIFEPAC 5-Subject Sets Kindergarten to Grade 12 The complete sets for grades 1 to 12 include Bible, Math, History/Geography, Language Arts, and Science. Electives are also available. The Kindergarten set is a two subject set with Language Arts and Math.
- Switched-On Schoolhouse 5-Subject Sets For grades 3 to 12, the subjects include Bible, History/Geography, Language Arts, Mathematics, and Science.
- Bob Jones University Press Curriculum Each subject from K to 12 is available. There are also electives such as art.
Grade Level Subjects
Some publishers offer complete subjects, though they may not offer everything for each grade level.
- Horizons Curriculum Preschool to grade 2 and some subjects to grade 6
- Master Books Preschool to Grade 12, creation science curriculum.
- Paradigm Accelerated Curriculum Various subjects for grades 7 to 12.
Unit Study Complete Homeschool Curriculum Choices
- Cadron Creek
- America, An Integrated American History Curriculum
Multi-Level Curriculum Subjects
Making it easier on families who teach their children at home, use multi-level subjects to teach all of your children at the same time. Typically social studies and science are good subjects for teaching several students in different grades.