Study the Classic Pilgrim’s Progress in a 13-Week Unit Study
- Study 3 cross-curriculum lessons per week.
- Explore the life and times of John Bunyan with history, science, and language arts activities.
- Designed for homeschool, family devotions, Sunday schools, or small group studies.
Pilgrim’s Progress All-In-One Unit Study
The Pilgrim’s Progress All-In-One Unit Study includes the hardcover book and reproducible student pages on CD-Rom.
- Contains the full-length text of The Pilgrim’s Progress with Bunyan’s Scripture annotations—illustrated with detailed drawings.
- Each chapter has Discussion Questions for two levels.
- Young Children will answer “Truths to Ponder” questions.
- Older students will apply “Digging Deeper” questions to their lives.
- Gain insight into the story’s characters with the detailed commentary and character analysis.
- Learn about and understand the events that influenced John Bunyan as he wrote this allegory.
- Read the story behind the writing of this classic in the Bonus Section.
- Preview a sample at the publisher’s website.
Grades 2 and up. Used in the Master Books 9th Grade Curriculum Bundle.
Hardcover Book with CD
The Pilgrim’s Progress Audio CD
The Pilgrim’s Progress Audio CD is a fully-dramatized audio presentation of The Pilgrim’s Progress—John Bunyan’s classic book.
- Listen to over 5 hours of exciting oral interpretation—features over 50 voice actors plus emotion-touching music and sound effects.
- Makes an excellent addition to the All-in-One Pilgrim’s Progress Unit Study or by itself as family listening experience.
- Includes 5 CDs.
- Listen to a sample at the publisher’s website.
Ages 8 and up
The Pilgrim’s Progress (Softcover)
This version of The Pilgrim’s Progress is an inexpensive paperback for an additional student