Learn to Apply the Biblical Worldview
- Apply it to subjects such as evolution, carbon dating, and other faith-affirming topics.
- Equip your student to think logically and apply biblical knowledge correctly.
- Earn one apologetics credit in this one-year elective.
- Save teacher-time with the easy-to-use Teacher Guide—it has tests, answers, schedules, and more.
Cultural Issues Set
Cultural Issues: Creation/Evolution and the Bible Course
The Cultural Issues: Creation/Evolution and the Bible Course is an apologetics elective.
Included in the Cultural Issues Set is one of each of the following books:
- Teacher Guide Cultural Issues 9781683440031
- The New Answers Book, Volume 1 9780890515099
- The New Answers Book, Volume 2 9780890515372
Grades: 10th – 12th
Teacher Guide (TG) For Cultural Issues
The Teacher Guide for Cultural Issues has the teacher help you need to teach this apologetics course at home or in a small group.
The complete three-hole punched Teacher Guide (TG) includes:
- An easy-to-follow, one-year educational calendar
- Helpful worksheets, quizzes, tests, and answer keys
- Perforated pages for easy handout
- Additional teaching helps and insights to quickly and easily begin implementing this apologetics course!
Credit: One credit for Apologetics.
Grades: 10th – 12th
The New Answers Book Volume 1
How Do We Know the Bible is True, Volume 1 has easy-to-understand answers that reach core truths of the Christian faith and apply the biblical worldview.
- Offers answers by authorities such as Ken Ham, Dr. David Menton, Dr. Georgia Purdom, Dr. Andrew Snelling, Dr. Jason Lisle, and many more.
The New Answers Book Volume 2
The New Answers Book Volume 2 is the second volume in the series that answers questions on creation/evolution and the Bible.
- Explores over 30 faith-affirming topics.
- Contributors include Ken Ham, Dr. Andrew Snelling, Dr. Jason Lisle, Dr. Elizabeth Mitchell, Dr. Danny Falukner, Mike Riddle, and more.