Teach Health at Home With These High School Courses
LIFEPAC Elective High School Health
This high school elective health program in LIFEPAC Select format has five units and a teacher’s manual.
Units in the LIFEPAC High School Health Set include:
- Body Essentials
- Physical Health
- Social and Mental Health
- Preventive Healthcare and First Aid
- Responsible Living.
High School – one semester 1/2 credit.
Switched-On Schoolhouse High School Health
Living a Healthy Life! Designed for upper-level grades 8-12, Switched-On Schoolhouse High School Health delves into topics that affect maturing students.
- This course gives an excellent overview of practical, life-long tips.
- Spotlighted subjects in this five-unit course are Body Essentials -Physical Health -Social and Mental Health -Preventative Health Care and First Aid -Responsible Living.
- With topics applicable for adulthood, SOS High School Health mixes practical lessons about proper eating habits, social health, personal hygiene, home safety, burns, immunizations, drug use and abuse, tobacco, and sexually transmitted diseases with accountable Christian living.
- This course, which helps student’s make wise health decisions, is a perfect compliment to any curriculum.
Grades 8 to 12