Articles with Encouragement to Keep on Homeschooling
The following listing contains various helpful homeschooling articles from the folks at the Lamp Post Homeschool Store. We hope you find them helpful. If you have suggestions for future articles, please contact us!
- Lamp Post Homeschool Blog Read about latest homeschool curriculum and encouragement.
- Is Society Demanding Children to Read Too Early? By Clara Yoder
- Are We School? Are you comparing your homeschooling to other schools?
- Homeschooling During Difficult Times
- Sowing and Reaping Sowing into homeschooling is a process but stick with it for the joy of reaping when you see the fruit!
- Don’t Give Up on Your Call to Homeschool: Diligence and Faith–a Great Combination
- Why Homeschool? Major reasons why you will want to teach your children at home.
- Choosing Curriculum for K-6th Grade
- Debunking Myths About Learning A Foreign Language
- FAQ’s Homeschooling
- More Homeschool FAQs
- Homeschool Audio Interview with Harriet Yoder Join us as we talk about various aspects of homeschooling in a recent interview.
- Home Schooling Tips Obtaining homeschool curriculum when your budget is tight
- How Can I Encourage a Friend to Homeschool or to Keep On Homeschooling?
- Starting A Homeschool Support Group. How to start your own homeschool group when you need to.
- Teaching Christianity to Your Children: A series of articles about making disciples of your children–family devotions, patterning forgiveness, praying with your children, scripture memory.
- You Can Learn A Foreign Language! Homeschoolers can learn foreign languages.
- Roasted Chicken Meal Nice meal idea for helping families. Ready to print in .pdf format!
- Helpful Homeschool Links
This is copyrighted material. You are granted permission to copy it for your own use and not for resale. If you wish to use it in your support group newsletter, we ask that you include the following information at the end of the article:
Copyright 2000-2017 Wynne and Harriet Yoder, Lamp Post Homeschool, All rights reserved
- Please drop us a line to let us know how it was used. We appreciate your feedback.