What Type of Math Course Do You Want?
Look at the individual categories below or choose one of these:
- We carry traditional grade-based homeschool math curriculum for grades K-12.
- Check out multilevel math courses for teaching several children in one course.
- Does your child need to beef up in basic arithmetic topics such as math facts, decimals, fractions, percents, measurement, or metric measurement?
- Do you need a specific secondary math subject such as geometry or algebra?
- Math electives are helpful when you need a math course that isn’t on the traditional high school track?
Supplement Your Math Curriculum With These Resources
- Math Flippers Visual learning aid for mastering terms and formulas.
- One Hundred Sheep teaches skip counting to music. One Hundred sheep is now available on audio CD! Elementary
- Grocery Cart Math Worksheets to use at the grocery store.
- Hands-On Math Manipulatives help the visual kinesthetic learners understand concepts
- Sir Cumference Math Adventure Series Learn geometry basics with Sir Cumference. An activities book is available for this series.
- Teaching High School Math