Focus on Arithmetic Courses by Topic
There are times when your student needs something other that a typical grade-level math course.
The reason could be that your child needs a different math study:
- More practice or instruction in a specific math concept?
- To take a break from your regular math curriculum.
- To learn one concept at a time.
- Mathematical Reasoning by Critical Thinking Company
- E-Z Arithmetic is an easy way to review basic arithmetic skills.
- Miquon Math uses Cuisenaire Rods and other math manipulatives to teach basic math in grades K to 3rd.
Barron’s E-Z Arithmetic
When you need to make sure the basics have been covered, E-Z Arithmetic is a helpful review for students. Each chapter has practice exercises. Topics covered include addition and subtraction; multiplication and division; calculating with fractions; decimals and percentages; and more.
Each chapter has a pretest. This allows the student to focus on the arithmetic skills that he needs to learn in that chapter and to place out of the sections he knows.