Intro to Astronomy Course for Grades 7 to 9~ Master Books
- Spend time looking at the night sky to identify stars, planets, and constellations—Intro to Astronomy course is perfect for this type of student.
- Introduce astronomy for 1/2 science credit with Intro to Astronomy.
- Look at the stars with a telescope, binoculars, or the naked eye—your choice.
- Navigate the course with the easy-to-use parent lesson planner.
- Read The Stargazer’s Guide to the Night Sky for your main text.
Intro to Astronomy Curriculum
Intro to Astronomy Package
The Intro to Astronomy Package includes one of each of the following items.
- Parent Lesson Planner for Intro to Astronomy 9781567045390
- The Stargazer’s Guide to the Night Sky 9780890516416
Grades: 7th to 9th, one-year astronomy course
Intro to Astronomy PLP
Parent Lesson Planner
Intro to Astronomy
With the Intro to Astronomy Parent Lesson Planner, you will use The Stargazer’s Guide to the Night Sky for a one-year science curriculum.
The complete three-hole punched Parent Lesson Plan (PLP) includes:
- Weekly Lesson Schedule
- Quizzes, tests, and answer keys
- Perforated pages for easy handout
- Student worksheets
- Answer Key
View samples at the publisher’s website:
Grades: 7th to 9th, one-year astronomy curriculum
The Stargazer’s Guide to the Night Sky
In The Stargazer’s Guide to the Night Sky, your student will learn to explore the night sky, identify stars, constellations, and even planets.
- 150 full-color star-charts
- Easy-to-use illustrations help you learn the best ways and optimal times to observe planets and stars.
- How to choose the best telescope for you
- Options to stargaze with a telescope, binoculars, or your naked eye.
Preview a sample at the publisher’s website:
View the book trailer