Master Books Creation Science is a Christian-based Science Curriculum packages.
- Master Book chooses excellent authors and illustrators to write about creation versus evolution and to equip your students to defend and explain the creation science viewpoint.
- Teaching creation-based science is much easier with the new Parent Lesson Planners (PLPs).
- Science Starters courses with PLPs are available for grades 3rd to 8th for the following science subjects:
- Courses for grades 3 to 6 include:
Breathtaking Birds Marvels of Creation
Breathtaking Birds is a hardcover book with full-color photographs of birds and descriptions.
Magnificent Mammals Marvels of Creation
Magnificent Mammals is a full-color, hardcover book chock-full of great information about animals, from black bear to bass. Buddy and Kay Davis, through their love of nature, have written books perfect for Christian education, or just recreational reading.
Additional Elementary Science Resources
Big Book of Earth and Sky
The Big Book of Earth and Sky unfolds to a 15-foot chart. You can remove it to display on a wall as a full-length display or viewed panel-by-panel.
- You children will take a visual journey from the Earth’s core to the edge of the outer atmosphere.
- Along the way they can explore the elements that make up the earth, sea, and sky, examine detailed graphs about the earth’s crust, caves, and clouds, and scan facts and figures about the earth and sky.
- I guess you can think of it as a visual “fact line” because it is very informative and educational.
- The facts in this chart are based on the Wonders of Creation series.
- View a sample at the publisher’s website:
Grade: Elementary, casebound opens to 15 feet.
Big Book of Earth and Sky Teacher’s Guide
The Big Book of Earth and Sky Teacher’s Guide is full of useful resources for making the best use of the Big Book of Earth and Sky.
- There is a list of terms and definitions for each of the science areas covered. There are quizzes, handouts, Big Book Answer Key and a list of resources for further reading.
- View a sample at the publisher’s website.
The Case of the Missing Mountain
From the publisher:
“Grab your caps and team up with rangers Jack and Jen to solve The Case of the Missing Mountain! Complete the puzzles, master the mazes, and secure the secret codes. Solve all eight mysteries to become an Official Mystery Ranger. Your personalized badge and certificate are waiting! This 80-page activity book for children teaches young-earth creation concepts.”
View a sample at the publisher’s website:
Champions of Discovery Series
The Champions of Discovery Series provides “biographies of some of the great men and women of science who held to a firm faith in God. These scientists represent legitimate scientists who have historically affirmed the Bible’s teachings.”
These could be used in conjunction with your history curriculum–reading about scientists, inventors, and mathematicians in the period you are studying!
Champions of Invention
In the Champions of Invention, we learn about inventors like Charles Babbage—computer; Michael Faraday—electric generator; and John Gutenberg—movable type/printing press—gave credit for their achievements to God.
It is used in the Applied Engineering Studies of God’s Design in Nature Course.
Champions of Math
Champions of Math
In the Champions of Math, you’ll read short biographies of famous mathematicians.