Choose Grade-Based Textbooks or Multi-level Geography Courses
Grade-Based Homeschool Geography Curriculum
- Follows the traditional textbook approach.
- These courses are typically one-year courses except as noted.
- They are more structured than the Multi-Level curriculum listed below.
- Save teacher time by using multi-level homeschool geography courses.
- Teach children at different grade levels at home, in homeschool co-ops, or in small Christian schools.
- Family-friendly courses make it fun to learn geography at home.
- Supplement any homeschool geography curriculum with reproducible blank maps.
- Print what you want as you need it on your homes printer.
Enhance Any Geography Study With These Excellent Resources
- Wonder Maps CD has 350 maps to print from your computer as needed!
- Children Just Like Me: Celebrations Meet children around the world as they celebrate their favorite holidays.
- Eat Your Way Around the World is a handy cookbook with recipes from around the world.
- Uncle Josh’s Outline Map Book or CD-Rom has over 100 outline maps for history and geography.
- The Physical Geography Flipper is a study aid to learn related terms.
Children Just Like Me
Barnabas and Anabel Kindersley, creators of the acclaimed “Children Just Like Me”, meet with children around the world as they celebrate 25 of their favorite holidays and traditions.
With stunning photographs and illustrations, readers meet each child and learn the significance of the chosen celebration.
With WonderMaps, you can use your computer and printer to print all sorts of maps. There are over 350 different maps that you can customize for integrating geography and map study skills with other studies such as history, literature, science or Bible.
Multi-level geography and history resource.
Eat Your Way Around the World
Eat Your Way Around the World has recipes from over thirty countries.
Supplement any world geography curriculum with cultural tidbits for each country include etiquette hints, food profiles, and Culture a la Carte.
Some of the activities are a making a food journal, a passport, and having a world travel night.
Preview sample pages at the publisher’s website.
Uncle Josh’s Outline Map Book
In Uncle Josh’s Outline Map Book, there are over one hundred reproducible outline maps.
- Using maps is a foundational part of teaching geography and history.
- It includes each of the fifty states, continents, ancient historical regions, historical war regions, and more.
- The Outline Map Book is reproducible and comes in paperback. It is also available on CD-ROM.
Uncle Josh’s Outline Map CD-ROM
With the Uncle Josh’s Outline Map Book CD-ROM version, you can print maps as you need them.