Either Civics or Government is Usually Required in High School
- Typically, government and economics are studied in homeschool high school for one semester each.
- That makes a one-year social studies course at the high school level.
- Most of the courses listed below are one semester.
- Some of them can be expanded to study government or economics for one year each if you desire.
Featured Government and Civics Courses
BJU Press Government Course
- BJU Press American Government is a traditional textbook curriculum for grade 12.
LifePac American Government Curriculum and Civics Courses
- LIFEPAC Civics is a one-semester course for junior or senior high school or homeschool.
- LIFEPAC Government and Economics The first semester of this course covers government.
Notgrass Company: Government and Civics
Switched-On Schoolhouse American Government and Civics
- Switched-On Schoolhouse Civics is a one-semester course for grades 7-12. This is an interactive computer-based program for PC.
- Switched-On Government and Economics The first semester of this course covers government.