Apply the First 10 Constitutional Amendments to Real Cases!
- Apply the Bill of Rights to real cases with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Supplement government, civics, or US history course—When you study the Constitution.
- Analyze, discuss, and decide actual U. S. Supreme Court cases—Students take the role of judges.
- Learn about our legal system.
- Both books are reproducible for single-classroom use.
You Decide! Applying The Bill of Rights Bundle
Your students will think and problem solve as they learn about our legal system.
- Learn about the first eight amendments:
- Their historical origin
- How they applied in real cases.
- You Decide “casts students in the role of judges to rule on 75 actual U.S. Supreme Court cases.
The You Decide! Applying the Bill of Rights to Real Cases Bundle includes one of each of the following:
- Student Book 9780894554407
- Instruction/Answer Guide 9780894554414
Grades 6 to 12+
You Decide! Book
You Decide! Applying the Bill of Rights to Real Cases
You Decide! has 37 lessons that are reproducible for single-classroom use.
- You Be the Judge
- What Does the Amendment Say:
- What Does the Amendment Mean?
- Analyzing Past Decisions of the Supreme Court
- What are the origins of the Amendment?
- Let’s Review the Making of the Amendment
- The Amendment Today
- Judge for Yourself
Grades 6 to 12+
You Decide! Answer Guide
You Decide! Instruction/Answer Guide
The You Decide! Instruction/Answer Guide is necessary:
- It contains the Supreme Court decisions for the cases in the student book.
- It includes:
- A graphic organizer to keep track of facts in each case
- Preview A Sample