Choose grade-based or multi-level American History Courses
- Grade-based courses tend to have more structured lessons and related activities and tests.
- Multi-level courses are more apt to be literature-based with more hands-on projects.
- Most of the U. S. history curriculum that we offer is Christian-based.
- Holt McDougal is a secular-based curriculum.
All American History
- All American History Grades 5-8 and 6-12
Mighty Works of God
Grade based Mighty Works of God can also be used as a multi-level study.
Master Books American History Course
- American History By Dr. James Stobaugh, Master Books for Grade 10
Notgrass American History
- America the Beautiful Course By Notgrass Company for Grades 5-8
- Exploring America Course By Ray Notgrass for high school covers US History, American Literature and Bible. Grades 9-12
BJU Press Heritage Studies
- BJU 1-3 Heritage Studies Grades 1-3
- BJU 4-6 Heritage Studies Grades 4-6
- BJU 7-12 Heritage Studies Grades 7-12
Alpha Omega History
- LifePac History/Geography Grades 1-6
- LifePac History/Geography Grades 7-12
- Switched-On Schoolhouse Grades 3-12
United States History Resource Books
- For You They Signed Learn about the signers of the Declaration of Independence.
- America’s Providential History
America, An Integrated American History
A literature based integrated American history curriculum for grades 3 to 7.
- Bluestocking Press Various items secular, conservative
Profiles from History
- Profiles from History Volumes 1, 2, & 3 by Ashley M. Wiggers, Geography Matters
H. A. Guerber History Series
Paradigm US History
Light and the Glory Series
You Decide Bill of Rights
- You Decide! Bill of Rights Secular