Study Economics & Government—For 1 Year of Social Studies Credit
- Combining Economics with government makes a one-year social studies course at the high school level.
- Most of the economics courses listed below are for one semester.
- Some of them can be expanded to study economics for one year if you desire.
- It’s critical for students to understand economics.
- We made sure each of our children studied economics in high school.
- Exploring Economics A one-semester economics curriculum from Notgrass Company for grades 9 to 12.
- Paradigm Economics is a one-semester high school course that also encourages reading for comprehension.
- Whatever Happened to Justice (on this page) Explores America’s legal heritage and the connection between rational law and economic prosperity.
- LIFEPAC Government and Economics One semester of this course is devoted to economics.
- Intro to Economics: Money, History & Fiscal Faith Curriculum
- Switched-On Government and Economics In the second-semester economics is studied.
- When you need a textbook course with tests and activities, Economics from Bob Jones University Press will fill the need. It is an academically solid economics curriculum for grade 12.